Thursday, September 02, 2004

The Homecoming

I'm home!



I'm in Mom's office helping her type this update. I feel pretty darn good but I'm supposed to take it very easy for 2 weeks. No walks, no running, as little activity as possible. I'm taking 2 kinds of antibiotics and Mom has to pat my sides 3 times a day to help me break up the congestion. Kelly helped Mom bring me home and she brought me a really big wire crate. It looks pretty comfy but I may prefer to hang out with Mom most of the time. Kelly thinks I look terrific and she is a German Shepherd expert so I feel very complimented. Well, I'm awfully sleepy...traveling home in the car was quite the experience. I haven't been in moving vehicles much before. I couldn't really figure out what was going on and why I didn't feel stable. More tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home