Wednesday, May 25, 2005

The New Underwear

Mom bought me some underwear today. She and Peggy went shopping at Target. They bought boy's briefs, a woman's exercise shorts, and a panty girdle. Tomorrow Mom is going to try these ridiculous clothing items on me, Me, ME -- Sammy the macho male GSD.

OK, OK, I'm neutered but so what?

Mom hopes one of these garments will protect my hip from being rubbed raw when I scoot around the house. Most of you regular readers know by now that I have degenerative myelopathy (DM), kind of the doggy equivalent of multiple sclerosis , and I cannot walk anymore. My hind legs just don't work.

Well, more on this soon. Ugh. Sammy the canine cross-dresser.

What's worse, she will probably take photos. Stay tuned.

2 Comments:

At 1:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous barked...

Aw Sammie! Don't sweat it man, you're just ahead of your time in doggie-stylins!

 
At 3:08 PM, Blogger Brandi Mills barked...

I had ta wear underwear for a while once. When I was 'dopted, they told Mom and Dad I was 'fixed' but I guess I was really broken.

So, I had to wear doggy pants for a while. I didn't like either.

But hey, if it'll help your hip, then you should give it a try. Maybe you'll start a new trend.

I can see it now. You'll become famous for modeling human underwear: Sammy, the Beautiful, All-Black German Shepherd Dog rolling down the catwalk..um..well, maybe they'll call it a 'dog' walk just for you.

-Woof! (China)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home