Thursday, March 31, 2005

The Wheelchair & Banana Escapades (movies)

Movie (open it in a new window) of me in my wheelchair running down the street. My wheelchair is a gift from Sioleiligh, another doggy with DM. Sioleiligh is at the rainbow bridge now. This movie takes a lllloooonnnngggg time to download but it is worth it! Me and Mom and Joanna with Tony as the moviemaker.

Another movie, this time of Mom and Joanna feeding us doggies bananas. The movie is even longer than the other one so you gotta be a real Sammy fan to download it! [Note: this movie has been been temporarily removed and is being installed on another website www.ourmedia.org. This post will be updated when the movie is again available.]

4 Comments:

At 3:01 PM, Blogger Brandi Mills barked...

Sammy, I haven't watched your movie yet (Mom and Dad are about to go see a movie and they won't let ME watch one - they say there isn't time. What a jip!) but you look great in your pictures in the wheelchair. It looks like you can really get some speed going with it.

I hope you enjoy your new wheels and I'll send my doggy thoughts to the poochie that passed. I'm sure he's watching you, happy that you're enjoying your new freedom.

Dog licks,
China

 
At 7:20 PM, Blogger Heidi barked...

Dat makes me schmile! Nice vheels!

 
At 8:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous barked...

Sammy, I watched the first movie and you look awesome! I have a hard time getting around sometimes too. I heard my folks talk about the wheels b4 but they said I wasn't ready for them. But they look like so much fun. Are they hard to get into? I can't wait to see the second movie.

 
At 8:39 PM, Blogger Unknown barked...

Way cool to be moving again like that. Maybe your mom should wear roller blades then you both could really get going. Great job with your new wheels!

Cal

 

Post a Comment

<< Home