Wednesday, March 16, 2005

The Emergency Room

I'm at Adobe Animal Hospital in the intensive care unit. It's a bit hard to blog because I am locked up and the staff are rather possessive about their computers. Mom brought me here last night because she thought I looked weak and my head was bobbing up and down and my eyes wouldn't stay open.

Well, the last two behaviors are side effects of my pain medication, but I do have anemia, most likely caused by the steroids. I'm stable though and patiently waiting for Mom to come to visit me later tonight. She's going to leave me in the hospital until Thursday morning and then pick me up and take me to see the neurologist.

I'm just a dog so I don't really know what's going on. I'm not happy but I'm not miserable. I still have a terrific appetite and what's more important than eating?

2 Comments:

At 6:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous barked...

Sammy- Chin up big guy! Mom will have treats for you in the morning when you go for the car ride to the doc that will help you!

Meagen

 
At 1:05 PM, Blogger Unknown barked...

Oh Sam, I just read your last two posts. My humans said they will include you in their prayers.

Hope you get good treats on the way to the neurologist too.

Cal

 

Post a Comment

<< Home