Sunday, December 26, 2004

The Cyberdog Buddy - Cal the Wonderdog

I've got a new dog buddy, his name is "Cal the Wonderdog". We've never met in dogson or sniffed each others butts, but we are buddies all the same because we have linked our blogs together. I think Cal is a collie, which is fine. Any type of dog is OK with me!

Cal got a lot of presents this Christmas and he is very pleased. I got a bunch too so I'm as happy as a dog can be, which as you probably know, is really super-duper happy!


My cyberdog buddy Cal the Wonderdog.
Read Cal's blog!

2 Comments:

At 10:09 PM, Blogger Unknown barked...

Wow Sam, thanks for posting my picture. As soon as my human can show me how to put some links on his sidebar I'll put a link to your blog on there.

Yes I'm a collie and I'm just 8 months old. I weigh 65 pounds already and I keep growing longer and taller. Pretty soon I'll be able to rest my head on my humans' dinner table - won't that be sweet! My dad is a nice looking collie that humans say looks like small horse; someday I hope to grow up just like him.

That's all from Frostbite Falls, over and out - Cal

 
At 10:17 PM, Blogger Sam the black GSD barked...

Hey Cal,

Glad you like the post about YOU! Actually, you are quite the handsome feller even though you are a collie and not a German Shepherd. At least you are not of the feline-persuasion (censored word spelled C*A*T)!

It's easy to add links to the sidebar just tell your human to look at the source of my blog and copy and paste.

Sammy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home