Saturday, September 10, 2005

The Feds to the Rescue

U.S. Coast Guard and National Guard Respond to Pleas to Help Animals
HSUS
09/08/2005
WASHINGTON – The United States Coast Guard and National Guard troops have begun to allow pets to accompany people who are being evacuated from New Orleans. Their efforts will help The Humane Society of the United States disaster animal response teams and other animal responders who are in Louisiana and Mississippi working desperately to save as many pets as possible as time runs out for animals.

more...

Well, finally!

Woofs and treats.

Sammy

2 Comments:

At 5:04 PM, Blogger IndyPindy barked...

Sam, I agree! I know my mommy and daddy would never want to be separated with me, and they certainly wouldn't leave me alone to fend for myself in a disasater! I guess it's better late then never that the feds realize that many people feel this way.
Woo woo,
Indy

 
At 7:36 PM, Blogger Unknown barked...

Go Coast Guard and National Guard. Every moment counts!

Cal

 

Post a Comment

<< Home