Wednesday, January 12, 2005

The Loaf of Wonderbread

Well, you see, there was this loaf of Wonderbread on the counter. And then there was no loaf of Wonderbread on the counter but instead there are pieces of plastic wrap on the floor. No bread anywhere. And me and Elsa with big smiles on our faces.

I know you are wondering why Mom brought home Wonderbread. The reason is that Elsa gnawed on some bones that we got as Xmas presents and her tummy is full of bone shards. So the vet said Elsa should have Wonderbread to coat the bone shards so they will come out more easily.

Now the Wonderbread is all gone. Hope Elsa got enough to fix her problem.


1 Comments:

At 10:02 AM, Blogger Brandi Mills barked...

Oh Sammy and Elsa, you're such bad puppies. *snicker*

But really, how can our people expect us NOT to grab stuff on the counter if we can reach it. I mean, last Thanksgiving, Mom practically put cheese on the floor! (Okay, it was on one of those serving tables, but really!) I just had to snitch a few pieces. I didn't leave any slobber or anything so I don't know how she found out it was me.

Hmmm...maybe it's because I'm the only dog in the house. I really need to get me a scapegoat-I mean, a litter mate! Yeah, that's the ticket.

-Woof! (China)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home