Tuesday, February 01, 2005

The Crushed Pineapple

All of us doggies are now getting crushed pineapple in our food. Elsa, Pumpkin and I love crushed pineapple. Buffy, who is a picky eater, does not like it much but since it is all mixed in with everything else he has to eat it or not eat at all.



Supposedly crushed pineapple makes our poop taste terrible. If you don't know why this is important you probably don't want to know. Remember, we are dogs, not humans. Despite that we are "man's best friend" and incredibly loving and loyal and adorable, we do have some ummmmm behaviors that humans don't like much.

I'll let my cyber-buddy Ditto explain.


Isn't he the cutest puppy in the whole wide world!?

1 Comments:

At 11:00 AM, Blogger Splash barked...

Gosh Sam, I hope my mom doesn't hear about THAT. I get enough darn veggies in my dinner as it is. Sometimes I even get a little gassy from all that health food....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home