Monday, May 30, 2005

The Daily Bath

Dang it. Mom has decided I need a daily bath to keep my sores under control. So she's got this dumb toddler pool on the back porch and every day she makes me get into it. I don't want to get it, but she drags me in kicking and screaming. So I'm whining and crying and making a scene and she actually backs me in by bringing in my rear legs, which I don't have any control over. Kind of an unfair tactic. Then she washes me off with COLD water. I whine and whine and try to get out but to no avail. I have to stay in that pool for at least 5 whole minutes. Mom seems happy though when she looks at my sores. She says they are doing OK.

And now tonight, after the misery of the bath, I was subjected to having that boys' underwear placed on my legs and behind. At least there is a cutout for my tail. Mom says this is necessary to keep my sores from getting worse. Luckily I don't care what I look like it this ridiculous outfit.

Mom also says I am gaining weight. Heh heh. No wonder because she feeds me 3 times as much as Elsa the Meanie. But now she is going to cut back on my kibble. I hope I still get my daily banana!

Pictures coming soon. Mom is waiting for the eFilm connector to come back from repair.

1 Comments:

At 6:43 AM, Blogger Cal the Wonderdog barked...

Brrrr cold water baths. Glad to hear the video thingy is broken cause your mom might put picture's of you in the underwear on your blog!

I tried banana the other day and it was very interesting. I think I might try it again sometime . . .

Cal

 

Post a Comment

<< Home