Monday, May 30, 2005

The Daily Bath

Dang it. Mom has decided I need a daily bath to keep my sores under control. So she's got this dumb toddler pool on the back porch and every day she makes me get into it. I don't want to get it, but she drags me in kicking and screaming. So I'm whining and crying and making a scene and she actually backs me in by bringing in my rear legs, which I don't have any control over. Kind of an unfair tactic. Then she washes me off with COLD water. I whine and whine and try to get out but to no avail. I have to stay in that pool for at least 5 whole minutes. Mom seems happy though when she looks at my sores. She says they are doing OK.

And now tonight, after the misery of the bath, I was subjected to having that boys' underwear placed on my legs and behind. At least there is a cutout for my tail. Mom says this is necessary to keep my sores from getting worse. Luckily I don't care what I look like it this ridiculous outfit.

Mom also says I am gaining weight. Heh heh. No wonder because she feeds me 3 times as much as Elsa the Meanie. But now she is going to cut back on my kibble. I hope I still get my daily banana!

Pictures coming soon. Mom is waiting for the eFilm connector to come back from repair.

1 Comments:

At 6:43 AM, Blogger Unknown barked...

Brrrr cold water baths. Glad to hear the video thingy is broken cause your mom might put picture's of you in the underwear on your blog!

I tried banana the other day and it was very interesting. I think I might try it again sometime . . .

Cal

 

Post a Comment

<< Home