Tuesday, May 31, 2005

The Perfect Poop

I did the "perfect poop" twice today! (You can stop reading now if you are squeamish.) I've had diarrhea for a month (hey I can even spell it!) and finally, today, the diarrhea is gone, and in its place are beautiful, chocolate brown, solid and healthy looking poops. This may seem like a minor thing to those of you who have never had a "bad poop day" but Mom says me and diarrhea is a deadly combination. Since I can't walk and go out to do my duty by myself...well, you get the picture.

Speaking of pictures. Oh, dang, Mom's camera connector is still at the repair shop. No photos (yet).

Stay tuned (if you dare...)

3 Comments:

At 6:53 AM, Blogger Unknown barked...

Alright - perfect poop! Very important as we all know. Mine have been a bit mushy lately, could be the new treats I'm getting.

Cool that you can spell dye a ree ah - my bark-to-typalator doesn't get that one. Hey human!!!!!!!! get over here and fix this thing . . .

 
At 10:12 AM, Blogger Haley the Fabulous Ball-loving Black Lab barked...

Ahhhhh, more poop talk, can't get enough, just never enough of it! I too, enjoy a good solid poop. Good closure you know? It's over and everyone knows it. No second guessing, no trails, no mess on tails....all good ...all good.

GP
GP
(good poop, good poop)

:)Haley

 
At 12:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous barked...

Way to go Sam! We are glad that end of you is doing better. :) Maybe you should hide that camera connector thingy when she gets it back though. We think that human of yours may just be crazy enough to start taking a picture of your poops next and posting them. Licks and wags, your Borzoi friends Kobie (your DM list pal) and Myka and Tahnka.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home