Saturday, September 17, 2005

The Bee Man

Found this photo on SFGate. This man has lots of pet bees. We only have the one -- BOB -- the Big Orange Bee (male Valley Carpenter Bee).


Buzz in the hood: Thousands of killer bees form a swarming balaclava on Marin Tellez in Bucaramanga, Colombia. The beekeeper was trying to cover himself with roughly half a million Africanized bees to break the 1998 Guinness world record of 350,000. -- SFGate


BOB - our pet bee. Mom took this photo that was later published in the SF Chronicle along with a story about our California native plant garden.

1 Comments:

At 3:15 PM, Blogger IndyPindy barked...

Hi Sammy - yesterday at my Grandma's house I was lying on the deck, and a big bee flew by. I started to chase it and try and catch it, my mommy said "Indy, NO!". She said it would sting me and it would hurt, so you better believe I left it alone!
Indy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home