Friday, November 26, 2004

The 3 Month Anniversary

Hard to believe but it is exactly 3 months since SF Bay Area German Shepherd Rescue pulled me from the shelter (Silicon Valley Humane Society) and I came to live with my foster family. August 26, 2004 was the big day -- a very big day for me to be sure since my future at that time was extremely bleak.

But here I am now, happy, healthy, loving, drop-dead handsome, pretty-well-trained, the-best-dog-in-the-whole-wide-world, having a great life! All that is missing is my forever family and my forever home.

Tomorrow I will be featured at Barnes and Noble and Noble, San Jose Almaden Fashion Plaza, take hiway 85 and the Alameda exit in San Jose (California). I'll be there from 1:30pm-6pm Saturday and Sunday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home