Friday, January 21, 2005

The Bunch of Bananas

Today I grabbed not one, not two, not three...but an entire bunch of bananas. Like 6-7 bananas. I grabbed them where they are all hooked together. Found them just lying around on the countertop, waiting for me. Unfortunately Mom showed up unexpectedly and we had a banana tug-of-war. She won, and the bananas lost. All of them got squished at the top. I won too because Mom couldn't stop laughing and she peeled one and gave it to me. I had to share it with Buffy, Pumpkin and Elsa but I didn't mind. I only wish she had given me the peel too.


2 Comments:

At 9:32 AM, Blogger Brandi Mills barked...

Man, Sammy, what's with you and the bananas?

Mom gave me a banana once and I thought it was yucky. Bleah. Oh well, to each dog his own. You like peanut butter? That stuff is GREAT!

Oh, and good job! If you got a banana, I'd say you won the tug of war.

-Woof! (China)

 
At 6:32 PM, Blogger Sam the black GSD barked...

Hi China! Thanks for your support. You gotta give bananas another try. They are delicious!

Sammy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home