Friday, September 10, 2004

The Parrots

OK, it's official. I am not good with parrots. In other words, my forever family cannot have birds in the house, unless perhaps the birds are very, very large, macaws perhaps. I demonstrated why I am not good with parrots today when Mom was feeding the cockatiels and the ring-neck parakeet in the aviary. I pretty much went wild trying to climb up the wire on the outside and get at them. They flew around screaming although they weren't overly frightened. They seemed to know that I couldn't really get at them. But still, I tried really hard and I really, really wanted to grab one of them (or maybe all of them!). I trampled all over the cacti without even noticing.




So far I seem cat-indifferent but not enough tests have been run.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home