Monday, August 22, 2005

The Mobile Vet Visit

Dr. Araiza, the mobile vet, came to visit me today. Mom says there was some blood in my dish on Saturday so she wanted the vet to look me over. Dr. Araiza examined my mouth and she said I bit my lip! No doubt when I was alligator snapping my teeth at those luscious looking felines.

Dr. Araiza taught Mom how to make me poop on command. I won't go into the details here but it's a handy thing to be able to do if you have a doggy that can't walk.

In the afternoon I went swimming. I've been growling and snapping at Connie, my swim instructor sometimes when I swim. I even try to bite her when I am swimming. I haven't succeeded since I get a bunch of water in my mouth and it slows me down. Connie and Mom endlessly discuss why I am trying to bite Connie. They and my vet have concluded it's because I need to tell Connie that despite my physical limitations I am still the top dog! Connie puts up with me because she knows how to manage me and she wants me to get my exercise.

Then tonight I had my picture taken. If you are a regular reader of my blog you will recall that I absolutely hate the evil camera, the technology equivalent of the devil.


Sam trying to get away Posted by Picasa


Sam escaping from the evil camera Posted by Picasa



Sam hiding his beautiful face Posted by Picasa


Sam and Elsa (with Buffy in the background in his crate) Posted by Picasa

4 Comments:

At 5:25 AM, Blogger with one raised eyebrow barked...

Gosh are there spam blog comments nowadays too??? GRRRRRRRRR

Dear Sam's Mummy, my mummy wants to know how you make a dog poop on command please!

 
At 9:36 AM, Blogger Sam the black GSD barked...

Hi Kobi,

I deleted the spam comments. If I ever meet that person I am going to bite him on the nose.

Regarding pooping on command...I doubt this is what your mummy wants to know how to do. The technique is for doggies that have problems. It involved stimulating them in the private place. It's not a voice command. If she wants to know more ask her to email me at sam@typaldos.com.

Sammy

 
At 10:03 AM, Blogger Freda barked...

Hey Sam,

With a face as handsome as yours I would expect to see a calendar soon. Sorry you bit your lip. Those can be real ouwies.

That's great having a mobile vet, especially for emergencies. I have a mobile groomer come by regularly to help me keep my good looks.

Hope you are feeling better soon.

Woof!

Freda

 
At 12:41 PM, Blogger Unknown barked...

Wow, a mobile vet. We have a mobile ice cream guy, unfortunately I don't get a bomp pop no matter how loud I bark.

Poop on command? Too much pressure! (Or not enough sometimes)

Don't worry about that swim lady, she means well it seems. But I understand that urge to nip, it's almost like we had wolves for ancestors or something, geeez.

Cal

 

Post a Comment

<< Home