Thursday, December 02, 2004

The Life of a Dog

I love to blog, but it's harder and harder to come up with something new to bark about.

The reality is that a dog only does a few things over and over again. Yes, we do these things extremely well, but how many times can you, the dear reader, endure another anecdote about food? For example, today I ate my breakfast with great enthusiasm. Breakfast consisted of 1 1/3 cups of dried dog food (California Natural for seniors), 1/3 cup of non-fat cottage cheese, and a dab of canned vegetarian dog food. Yummy. But I eat the exact same thing for breakfast every single day! And I also eat it for dinner! I eat each meal as if it were brand new and exciting cuisine...and my first meal of the decade...but still, it's the same food again and again and again. Maybe that's the news though. A dog never tires of the same thing. Unfortunately, this also applies to barking at the neighbor's white cat. That cat sits on the fence and tortures all of us doggies. We bark our heads off. The cat smirks. That's it. Day after day after day.

There you have it. A dog's life.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home