Friday, June 17, 2005

The Swim Routine

Just an update about my swimming. I go every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday for my swimming lesson. I'm doing well. I swim three times at each swim session. Each swim is about 6-7 minutes so I swim a total of 20 minutes or so. Connie, my swim instructor, says that I'm a good swimmer. I get my back and front legs going pretty good. Of course the whole time I am trying to get away from Connie and over to the stairs so that I can get outta there! I don't like to swim! But what can I do when Connie plops me in the water? I don't have a choice -- gotta sink or swim!

This is my only exercise right now. Mom hasn't put me in the cart for awhile. She says it's really hard to get me in there by herself. So, I humor her and go swimming. I like to ride in the car so that part is great. And I always get a few treats at poolside so it's not all bad.

On Fridays after my swim we go visit Cindy and Dick and their doggy Kodi. Buffy comes along to and while I am swimming he plays with Kodi. Buffy is kind of a Mama's boy though and Cindy and Dick report that he spends most of the time looking out the window wondering where she is. I just wait out in the car because I'm pretty tired after swimming. But Cindy comes out to the car and gives me a treat and Kodi jumps in the car and says hello.

1 Comments:

At 8:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous barked...

I'm amazed that you do the swimming. I know exactly what you mean. I hate water too! I love my mom, but when it's bath time, I turn into snappybiteysnarlyboy. That's the only time I ever, EVER get wet. You're a real trooper, Sam.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home