Sunday, June 12, 2005

The Boring Weekend

Nothing much happened this weekend. Mom has been working around the house. She bought a new drill and now everything seems like it needs a few holes. I was supervising her work in the garage for awhile. I just lay quietly on the floor watching her wave that drill around rather aimlesslessly. Yikes, I began to worry she would drill some holes in me!

The gray cat Misty ran away today after I barked at her. She was outside and she jumped on top of the wood pile because I'm so big and mean. Then when Mom took me into the house Misty escaped! She is never allowed loose by herself outside since she doesn't have any front claws (Mom tells me they were removed by her previous owner...I think this makes her all the more attractive if only I could get close enough to wrap my pearly teeth around her scrawny little neck!). Mom was all upset for an hour calling for her and wandering the neighborhood looking for her. But Misty knows what side her bread is buttered on, and she came home looking for a handout.

I've been having diarrhea again. Now I am on still a new type of medicine. I hope this helps because I make a terrible mess and it's a lot of trouble for Mom to clean up after me.

I'm making little barks right now. The reason is that I need a snack! Mom discovered that I've been gaining weight and she has cut back on my food intake. I love to eat! I need a snack! Woof. Woof. Woof!

No new photos of me but there are some taken by Aunt Cindy of Buffy and Kodi last Friday. See them below.

1 Comments:

At 10:37 AM, Blogger Unknown barked...

Wow, are all of those dog toys? What an incredible pile of fun in there. I would tear 'em apart so fast!

I love anything soft and fuzzy, but I only have a goose left, it's the only thing that seems to withstand any kind of repeated chewing and tug of war with other dogs. I did manage to chew the feet off of it though. But unfortunately, someone sewed it together too well. (Cue the music "I consider it a challenge before the whole human race and I'm not gonna lose . . .")

 

Post a Comment

<< Home