Wednesday, December 15, 2004

The Tummy Rub

I got a tummy rub tonight! What, you are thinking...a dog gets a tummy rub? This is supposed to be news? Well, it's news for me because this is the first time I let Mom rub my tummy. I was lying on my side in the hallway watching Mom work on the computer (she loves that computer even more than me!). Mom came over and sat down next to me on the floor. Then she started rubbing my head, then my tummy, and I loved it so much I rolled over on my back, which I never, ever did before, and waved my legs in the air! I've been afraid to expose my tummy before. Mom kept rubbing my tummy and it felt so good I let out an enormous sneeze! For those of you who are not familar with GSD behavior, or at least the behavior of Elsa and Spot (Mom's previous GSD/Husky mix) and me...for some unknown reason tummy rubs mean happiness and joy causes us to sneeze. Mom thinks it's pretty weird but it feels great.


OK, OK, this isn't really Mom and me. It's some guy and his pony. But the point is that tummy rubs feel great!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home