Friday, March 04, 2005

The New Diagnosis?

So much is happening I don't know where to begin.

I spent all day yesterday at the vet office having xrays taken. They sedated me and put me in a big machine and took a bunch of pictures. When Mom came to pick me up in the afternoon she and Dr. Condreay looked at the pictures and talked about my problem. Well, I was so darn sleepy still that I can't really give a good report yet. The technicians took me out to the car in a stretcher because I was still really sleepy. I couldn't walk at all until today (Friday).

Mom said we are waiting for the radiologist to look at the xrays so we shouldn't draw any conclusions yet. I never draw conclusions anyway so whatever Mom says is OK with me.

As usual on Fridays I had to go swimming. Connie and Kathy and Jake were glad to see me at the pool. I swam as hard as I could even though, as you all know, I do NOT like to swim. It's last on my list of fun things to do. But I have to admit I felt really good afterwards and I came home with lots of energy and a big appetite for my dinner!

3 Comments:

At 9:13 AM, Blogger Brandi Mills barked...

Poor Sammy, having to take all those baths. But if it makes you feel so good, keep doing it!

-Woof! (China)

 
At 9:46 PM, Blogger Unknown barked...

Sam, you are an inspiration to me. You keep such a good attitude through all your troubles. I have an infection in my leg - I think it came from when something bit me about a week ago. Suddenly my leg got very big and I had to go in to the doc for a shot. Everybody's hoping it gets better soon and I just tell them it will and like Sam, you just keep going and do the best you can.

My humans like your blog a lot too, they send all their best wishes and prayers.

Cal

 
At 12:34 PM, Blogger Sam the black GSD barked...

China and Cal,

Thanks for your great doggy cyber support. I feel great especially after swimming. Everyone at the pool fawns all over me because I am so sweet and gorgeous.

And Cal, I hope your leg gets better soon. Did a rattlesnake bite you at Collie Ranch? The big outdoors can be dangerous for pampered pooches like us!

Sammy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home