Tuesday, January 18, 2005

The Delicious Banana Peel

I know what you are thinking...he's writing about food again !?!? Is food all he ever thinks about? Is food at the core of his life? Plus, he's already written about bananas!

Well, dear reader, yes, food is all I ever think about! And I love banana peels. Now here's the story.

Mom peeled a banana for herself and when her arm came down to throw the banana peel away I grabbed the peel and ate it. Took it right out of her hand and ran off with it. Mine, mine, mine. Gulp, gulp, gone. Mmmmmmm.

The banana peel treat and the walk in the park were the highlights of today. It was a very good day.


1 Comments:

At 9:08 AM, Blogger Brandi Mills barked...

What's wrong with talking about food? Food is great! Food is good! I've never tried banana PEELS but I like the innards of bananas. Next time, I'll give those peels a try.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home