Monday, January 24, 2005

The Big Drool

Too bad there isn't an award for the biggest, longest dog drool. Dr. Pavlov would have loved me. And if you think that dog drool is trivial or even gross, here's a reality check -- the official website for the Nobel Prizes has a game called -- Pavlov's Dog:

"In this game, you will find out if you can train a dog to drool on command! Pavlov's description on how animals (and humans) can be trained to respond in a certain way to a particular stimulus, has drawn a tremendous amount of interest ever since he first presented his findings. His work paved the way for a new and objective method of studying animal and human behavior."

I'm a really good drooler. Mom shows me an ice cube and a long drool comes out of my mouth. I can't help it!

Pavlov's dog is named "Ivan" so really the game should be called "Ivan's Drool". I won't go so far as to say that Ivan should have won the Nobel Prize instead of Dr. Pavlov but...think about it...who was doing the drooling?





1 Comments:

At 8:56 PM, Blogger Unknown barked...

That is awesome! and I think he should have split the Nobel Prize with Ivan. Or at least made a prize out of sausages and given it to him or something. Maybe he did, actually, we'll never know. That was a long time ago. But we know who did the drooling - truth be told!

Cal

 

Post a Comment

<< Home