Saturday, December 04, 2004

The Afternoon at Petco

Mom and I spent the early afternoon at Petco as part of the organization's "Showcase Day". As always, lots of the other foster dogs were there and we all had a chance to sniff each other's butts. In case you don't know, that's what doggies do to say hello. I was happy to see Tara again, and meet for the first time the other Sam (Sam I Am) and his foster sibling Carlyle. Sam I am is only 3 years old so he was more popular than I was with the adoring public. I felt a little sad that just because I'm an older doggy that people aren't as interested in me. Mom told me people treat each other the same way which was supposed to make me feel better but actually made me even sadder. But then Mom fed me a bunch of baby carrots and all sadness was forgotten!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home