Tuesday, July 19, 2005

The Crossing of the Great White Porch

Tonight I got so exasperated waiting for Mom to help me come back from the yard, across the great white porch, and into the house, that I just decided to crawl in myself. Mom was shocked to see me all the way up to the sliding glass door! I haven't crawled much at all since I had that last bout of pnuemonia. Crawling means I am stronger, which is good. Mom put the muzzle on me as she is about to help me get inside the house. Mom always muzzles me before she fools with my limbs since she says I get a little bit ornery.


After crossing the great white porch I'm right at the sliding glass door! Posted by Picasa

Mom opened the sliding glass door and now I am trying to get over the threshold using the leverage of the door against my head and neck. I'm trying awfully hard which is good. I need to exercise myself as much as possible.

You are probably wondering what is wrong with this photo that it is so streaky and weird. Mom wonders the same thing. This happens to a lot of her photos that are taken inside the house. Since she has a super duper digital camera Mom is sure that the fault is hers, not the camera's. If anyone knows what Mom is doing wrong and how to fix it, please leave a comment. It's a shame that photos of me are not coming out perfect!


Struggling to get in the door by myself Posted by Picasa

4 Comments:

At 8:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous barked...

Sammy,

You're such an inspiration! Keep goin' big guy.

Love,

Max the Wonder Dog

 
At 9:30 AM, Blogger Splash barked...

Hey Sam,

Glad to hear you are feeling better! It's a little cooler now and that makes it so nice to go outside in the evenings on patrol.

 
At 9:29 AM, Blogger Unknown barked...

Good going Sam, way to keep moving.

About those pictures, I had a similar problem with the Canon dig camera when I was experimenting taking pictures, it seems that if I have my human disable the flash, it doesn't happen for some reason. Then he just adjusts the brightness in Picasa or Photoshop and the pictures are great.

If that's not it, maybe try a tripod, but that's a hassle to set up everytime you want to take a picture. If it still is doing it after that, maybe exchange it under warranty or something. Especially if its 'spensive.

Cal, the electronics troubleshooting dog that recommends things you've probably tried already :)

 
At 10:36 PM, Blogger Sam the black GSD barked...

Wow Cal great info about the camera. Mom is going to take it back to the store where she bought it and ask them. You are right the problem always occurs in a flash enabled photo.

Sammy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home