Friday, April 22, 2005

The Blogging Break

I'm so sorry, dear readers of my blog, that I haven't made a post for over a week.

It's not my fault. My mom is hogging the computer! On the weekends she's been busy with her plant list at Ceanothus.com, and during the week she's working on her new company, DonationPal. The good news is that DonationPal is going to be a tool for me to use on my blog to raise money for my favorite causes -- treats for me, Sammy. Oops, just kidding, I mean cash for Tan the doggy tsunami survivor in Thailand and the San Francisco Bay Area German Shepherd Rescue group who pulled me from the shelter at the last minute. I'm a generous doggy not selfish like you-know-who (just in case you don't know, I'm talking about Elsa the meanie).

Mom promised that this weekend she will take photos of me the beautiful all-black German Shepherd dog out in our wonderful native plant garden. So, stay tuned, more good stuff coming.

Oh, Mom had a long talk with my neurologist, Dr. Pedroia, and now I am on Prozac. More on this later.

I'm a happy, happy dog. Mom says I am annoyingly cheerful, especially at 1am when I demand my after midnight snack!

3 Comments:

At 7:06 AM, Blogger Heidi barked...

So glad to hear you are feeling well and chipper. I haven't made a post in a couple of veeks myself because life just gets hectic sometimes. I did post some html code so if you vant to stream your videos on your blog directly you can. I vill only have da code up for a veek or so.

take care!

Chow, Heidi

 
At 7:25 AM, Blogger Brandi Mills barked...

Yay, Sammy's back!

Wow, you and Heidi certainly have high-tech owners. Mine can build sites, but she can't write code like that!

Doggy Prozac, huh? Cool. I'm glad it's making you feel better. And hey, if you needs the snacks after midnight, you NEEDS the snacks. Keep barkin', Sammy!

-Woof! (China)

 
At 3:16 PM, Blogger Unknown barked...

Glad to hear you are happy and cheerful again Sam! I met another dog named Sam (a poodle as big as me but not fluffy) and he is very cheerful too, I think you would like him.

DonationPal sounds like a wonderful idea, I can't wait to hear more about that and see pictures of you in that garden!

Cal

 

Post a Comment

<< Home