Thursday, March 31, 2005

The Dog Songs

Dog Songs (playlist on Rhapsody.com)

"My Collie (Not A Dog)" - Selecter
"Walkin' My Dog" - Sheryl Paige
"There's A Dog In The School" - Barb Tilsen
"I Wanna Be A Dog" - Barry Louis Polisar
"Dog" - Bryan Bowers
"I Love My Dog" - Cat Stevens
"I Love That Dog" - Connie Kaldor
"A Dog Named Boomer / Scooby Doo, Where Are You?" - Daddy A Go Go
"I Don't Have a Dog" - Doc Possum
"Hound Dog" - Elvis Presley
"Don't Listen to My Dog" - Eric Ode
"The Dog Was Here First" - Gaye Adegbalola
"I Miss The Dog" - Jamie Anderson (Folk)
"Oh, Where, Oh, Where Has My Little Dog Gone? (Split-Track Format)" - Kids Classics
"Oh Where Has My Little Dog Gone" - Kidzup Production Inc.
"Dog" - Lawrence Ferlinghetti
"I Love My Dog" - Lindy Gravelle
"Not Much Of A Dog" - Michael Feinstein
"My Collie (Not A Dog)" - Selecter
"Walkin' My Dog" - Sheryl Paige
"Oh Where, Oh Where Has My Little Dog Gone" - The Countdown Kids
"Gonna Buy Me A Dog" - The Monkees
"Little Lap Dog Lullabye" - The Seegers
"Black Dog, Friendly Dog" - The Tinklers
"My Dog's Bigger Than Your Dog" - Tom Paxton
"Tribute To A Dog" - Walter Brennan

Info from Rhapsody on how to play this music:

"To listen, just click the link and Rhapsody will start playing the playlist automatically. If the link is not clickable, then you can copy it into the "Address" field in your browser. If you don't have Rhapsody, you will be directed to a website where you can download it, or you can go to <http://www.listen.com/rhapsody.jsp?from=ref>. Remember: to hear this playlist in its full-length glory, you will need to be a subscriber. Not a subscriber yet? Start a FREE TRIAL today to listen to this playlist."

3 Comments:

At 8:33 PM, Blogger Unknown barked...

Wow - thanks for the Rhapsody list. I'm gonna add those right away!

Cal

 
At 8:39 PM, Blogger Sam the black GSD barked...

Cal,

Did you notice the first song? It's not just about a DOG, it's about a COLLIE! Some of the lyrics are "I love my collie".

Sammy

 
At 8:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous barked...

What a great blog! Buddy (my dainty lab-something mix) and I would like to thank you for including us on the dog song list! Buddy Rogers the MicroLab provided the barking vocals on the track, by the way. Buddy reads her e-mail at buddy@solocreativemedia.com. Me, I'm at www.sherylpaige.com.

Have a GREAT day!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home